Terms and conditions


• The merchandise will not be delivered without having settled the order.

• The payment method is 60% down payment and the remaining 40% must be covered one week before the delivery date.

• The price includes delivery in Mexico City and metropolitan area. Does not include furniture flown or foreign freight.

• It is important to inform MarqCó if special maneuvers or design modifications are required in order to allow furniture access to your residence. If it is required to climb furniture by stairs more than three floors, it will have extra cost.

• Natural materials, such as wood, leather and stones, differ depending on the piece. We seek to provide the highest precision and quality. The customer will accept that there may be variations.

• Furniture made of solid wood has cracks and knots, which are a fundamental part of its beauty, so it can undergo changes, depending on weather conditions and where they are located.

• If extra work is required (such as plumbing or electricity) it will be paid by the customer.

• The warranty time for manufacturing defects is one year.

• Repairs out of warranty will be evaluated and quoted independently.

• With the acceptance of these terms and conditions, the order will be final and your down payment cannot be canceled or refunded.

• The delivery time will start counting from the day of the down payment and the designs authorization.

• Any modification, in design or product, may generate changes in price and delivery times.

• Renders, plans and data sheets will not be delivered until you have pay an advance of the order.

• In case the client makes modifications to the standard designs, MarqCó is not responsible for the final result.

• Your proof of payment is a necessary document for any clarification.

• MarqCó can use the images of its designs, for any advertising purpose, always respecting the privacy of the client.